Friday, June 8, 2012

Who Had Your Pillow Last Nite?


When you were a child, were you afraid of the pillow monster?  Well this pillow monster is a cute little guy being released tomorrow at  Squigglefly's shop.  Pillow Monster was drawn by artist Denise Clemmensen.  In fact, there are a lot of images being released tomorrow at Squigglefly, it's unreal!  Please take a moment to stop by and browse-I guarantee you'll be happy you did!

I created this card to be a shaped card using my nestie dies and layering various coordinating prints from Close to my Heart.  The striped print behind the Monster looked so much like pillow ticking I couldn't resist!  And the stars are representative of night time and a starry sky!  I added some tiny wiggle eyes to Pillow Monster and a few of my handmade crocheted flowers and a heart (with a tiny tyed bow).

The challenge this week is by Team Holley's Hobbyists to "MAKE ME LAUGH."  ALL YOU NEED DO IS ENTER A CARD WITH A  SQUIGGLEFLY IMAGE!

 card interior
Leave me a bit of love about your own PERSONAL PILLOW MONSTERS! And have a beautiful nite's sleep!

1 comments:

Holly said...

This is a really cute card Linda, and sweet too! I love the shape and your crocheted flowers, and your sentiment is great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!