Monday, June 25, 2012

PINK BUTTONS AND PINK RIBBONS

SFC2512 Squigglefly use pink buttons/and or ribbons

Flower Pot Kitty is a great image to use for so many occasions.  With a request by Squigglefly DT leader Rhonda - a requirement of pink buttons and/or pink bow/ribbon - that made it seem really easy for me to accomplish this card.  I hope you like it!  I used some designer papers I had saved up after my recent organization, colored Kitty with my copics, did some fussy cutting after embossing and then attached flowers, buttons and ribbons and bows!

I hope you like Ms. Kitty - grab an image over at Squigglefly and come play for the possibility of winning free images!  Also join the Anything Goes challenge at LOVE TO CREATE!

11 comments:

Chana said...

Hi, Linda! Such a pretty card! I love your buttons and the dps are just gorgeous!

I am now following you! You can follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com!

Hugz,
Chana

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wonderful card Linda, that is such a pretty kitty and I love that crocheted flower you put on there!

luvmycards said...

This is by far one of my most favorite cards! and I LOVE the use of gray as an accent in the background! Beautiful papers and your coloring is perfect! Great job again Lady!
Carolyn

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
I love this image and she looks adorable in her little yellow dress holding her pot of flowers. Your coloring is wonderful and your layout and DP perfect!

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable. Great coloring of the image. Not only do you have pink buttons, but I see the pink bow on the flowers.

Pryn said...

Fabulous card, Linda! Your coloring is AWESOME!!! You chose the perfect colors for your image :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I appreciate the follow and am now following you as well. I hope to see you in the party challenges ;) Hugs!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the papers too!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love those crocheted flowers!

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful cards!! Your flowers are great. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge. Wendy DT. xx

Holly said...

Very sweet card Linda. I love the crocheted flower and all the other little buttons you used. Beautiful coloring on this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!