Thursday, June 21, 2012

PEEK A BOO - Check out what is coming to Squigglefly!

Well, I just lost my whole post! How did that happen - I have no idea! 

So here goes again! I just couldn't wait to show you what is coming to Squigglefly next! Isn't it just awesome all the new images that have shown up in the past month and a half! My brain is welling over with more and more card ideas.
This is an A2 card all ready for that very wonderful thank you I need to send a friend for all her support. Isn't it wonderful to have a few extra cards in a box that are specifically made by you and show all your love with in. All colors are by copics and if you have followed me for awhile yo know of my love for Lynne's images! She just is an awesome artist! This image launches on Saturday June 23. Click the link to get your images (2 to the set).
 


Robo Boots is quite comical, isn't he! Can you see that our favorite penguin is inside there? His feet don't extend very far but you can see them and his tiny little beak sticking out near the front of the helmet! He's giving everyone the encouragement they need to just "Stop making excuses and go for it!"

Mike Eustis' images are quite fun to work with. I've always needed more cards with images that lend a hand towards the masculine side of my family, now I have Mike's images to fill that need.And at such a reasonable price, one can't wish for anything better!

Now hop on over to our SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG and enter a card or project in our contest. You could be a winner of one of MIKE'S OR LYNNE'S image sets! This week is easy - ..."add some flair to your border with a punch, torn edge, deco scissors or ??? surprise me! This flair can be to the edges around your image, the opening edge of your card or ALL the edges, you choose."

And as the robot says: stop making excuses! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Linda, these are two fabulous cards! I love the bold color on the sunflowers and how you printed it out big to fill the whole card.
Your robo boots is sooo cute! I just love the encouraging sentiment, and the buttons are fun embellishments! Great job Linda!

Holly

Lisa M said...

OUTSTANDING cards!!! Those images are amazing, but how you brought them to life..just wonderful. :)

Lisa M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wannabcre8tive said...

Great cards. I love sunflowers and you have done a great job coloring them. Lynne is one of my favorites, too. The little Robo Boots is a cute as can be. Love it.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

How did I miss this one??? and after I just made a post to the group about how much I love this stamp. WOW. That's just so cute.

luvmycards said...

WHAT a GREAT masculine card!! I love the Robot! I've been drawn to Mike's images so after seeing this card will definitely have to get some! And the buttons are Kewl!!!
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!