Sunday, June 24, 2012

IT'S FOOD - Outlawz Challenge!

Image artist - Lynne Stansbery
You may purchase the 2 piece set at Sqjuigglefly Shop.

This card has been totally colored with copic markers - with just a hint of a Sakura glitter pen on the seeds.  I then went thru my summer barbecue stash and came up with some wowzer die cuts and this beautiful patriotic ribbon which I'll be using again this week on other projects!

Wow, don't you love summer and all the wonderful produce and fruits!  Seems I'm always buying watermelons every trip to the shopping market!  My youngest daughter has her entire kitchen embellished with watermelon things.  So cool.

Well here's to a wonderful summer for you!  Tell you what, come on over to Outlawz Challenge and join me with a foodie card!  But first remember to get your images at Squigglefly.  :)

2 comments:

luvmycards said...

Neat papers!!! and all the GOODIES you've added-works so well--Great card!
Carolyn

Holly said...

How adorable! You made a great choice in pairing the sentiment from the washer woman with this! All of the little picnic embellishments are darling!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!