Thursday, June 14, 2012

Carolyn Made Me Do It!

This past week one of my best friends joined her first Design Team. I am so happy for her; altho she works 40 hours plus a week, she will make a wonderful DT member. The name of the group is SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and you can get there by clicking on that name. Anyhow she 'coerced' me into entering the blog contest! Not really! She's a doll but I'm willingly entering the following card in the SALS contest which lasts 2 weeks.
This beautiful orchid (my favorite flower) is a digi I found at my favorite digi store online - Squigglefly.  The link for the ORCHIDS can be obtained by clicking on that word.

We  needed to follow a sketch as close as possible at SALS which looks like this:
Below is the interior of my card without a greeting sentiment yet - I did put a quote down the right folded area.  I always love to fold the interior of my cards to keep inside anything special I might send - even a letter.
Come join us over at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCH but first grab yourself a digi from my favorite store - SQUIGGLEFLY.COM!

7 comments:

Holly said...

oh Linda this is stunning! I love the coloring of the orchid and the way you cut it out and mounted it over the paper lace. The whole card is lovely.

luvmycards said...

Linda you are The Best! I LOVE this card, especially the Orchid-Beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for playing with us here at SALS and for spreading the word!
Carolyn

Triple J Designs said...

You are an awesome friend :)

Your card is stunning and we welcome both you and Carolyn to Seems A Little Sketchy Challenges!!!

Melissa said...

Oh this is just beautiful!!! We are so happy to have you join us at Seems a little Sketchy!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this card! The lace ribbon really makes it stand out. Thanks for joining us at SALS this week!

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

Oh, my goshness, your coloring of that beautiful orchid is stunning! The interpretation of the sketch is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun for sketch #15 at SALS! wendy xx

Valerie said...

beautiful very elegant card! I love the idea of the fold on the inside. Great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!