Friday, April 6, 2012

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL
BY IMAGE ARTIST, FAWN PALMER

Launches today Friday, April 6, 2012, at Squigglefly Shop!

There are actually 4 versions in this launch and I will be debuting all of them.  I really had to rush today to get this in on time, so I do hope you will hop on back later on to check me out.  Better yet, sign into my email alerts and you'll never miss a new day.

Pssssssst!  I heard there is a great challenge coming next week - be sure to join in and build yourself a file of digis!  Just go to Squigglefly's Blogspot by clicking there and read the rules and participate - no purchase required.   You must however use a Squigglefly digi (freebie or purchased) to be eligible to win anything.

3 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Very pretty card my friend. Hope you are having a good holiday weekend!

Melissa said...

Great card! Love the coloring!

Holly said...

Fantastic job Linda! I love the coloring and the bit of paint you've put on her jeans!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!