Saturday, March 31, 2012

A PERFECT POTTER'S BENCH


Oh I do love the first release dates of beautiful art!  Today is just that, the first release for this image!!!  It's something very special to also be invited to color up that image and dream it into a card or project.  On March 29 my friend Holly invited me to take this beautiful image drawn by our image artist Lynne Stansbery and create something wonderful for you.

I actually printed several of these images - I would like to do one in pure sepia tones using only my copic markers!

The friendly bee in the right hand upper corner was just peering out to me under my garden stash, begging to be displayed!  He's a bit large for the project, but I don't think the internet police are going to say no to him!

I added the wonderful quip given to me by a friend which reads:
"Old Gardeners never die; they just soil their plants!"


5 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Great image and wonderful card! I love the sentiment also. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Holly said...

Beautiful coloring Linda! I like the little tools you used on the sentiment too!

Melissa said...

Great card! Love the coloring!

bumblebee creations said...

This is amazing--Love your coloring!

luvmycards said...

Linda this is such a pretty card-love the image and coloring-congrats! A real winner
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!