Saturday, February 4, 2012

You're a Real Firecracker!


The information on the Digi Set above said I could make at least 5 cards from the 8 digis included in the one set for a very nominal price - well would you believe I've made at least 15.  With digis, there are so many ways to go - I'm about ready to sell all my mounted stamps!

Tonite as I strive to finish off my valentine cards for the great grandkids, the grandkids and yes, a few kids yet - I decided to blindly pull some papers together.  The purple and red were actually my selections - the yellow came in for an accent.  

I distressed the edge of the nestie with Worn Lipstick by TH Distress Inks.  The sentiment came with the set and is just perfect!  I love bling, can you tell?  I want more and more - and use more and more!

I hope your Valentine date is a real firecracker!  Come on over to Scrapbook Place and join us in card making, scrapbook layouts, and just plain altering projects!  The link is on the right hand site of this page. 

7 comments:

Holly said...

oooh Linda, I like this color combination a lot. the yellow was perfect to set it off! The bling swirls are great too - they go so well with the firecrackers!

Melissa said...

Love the rich colors! The swirls make it look like the firework "tails".

Shawna said...

Firecrackers and some bling --- a "dynamite" combo!!! I, too, love the colors.

bumblebee creations said...

wow---15 cards...that is inspiration, right there!!Love it!

Stacy H-W said...

This is a fab card Linda!! I love the bling on it and the stamp and sentiment you used. It is awesome that you have found so many ways to use it!!
Good luck on the Vday cards. Hugs, Stacy

luvmycards said...

Oh mighty Leader you have done it again! I like all these colors and the saying on your Valentine-what a Hoot!

Kathy Bradley said...

What a beautiful celebratory card - love the colors - awesome!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!