Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Huggable Nikko

I had been looking for some time now for a good digi of a Teddy Bear pooch! I really thought I had searched everywhere until I found a link.   Alas, I found one at Ink Lined.

The digi left plenty of room to swing any color or shade any direction one would wish.  Total fun.

One of my girl friends has a Shih Tzu who is very light colored, and I thought I'd surprise her with a few digis of Riley.  So with Nikko being my companion (or alas my hubbie's companion) and Riley also being a shih tzu, I found a reason and enjoyed purchasing a digi from across the pond.  I'll be making up some note cards and various thank you cards with my pooch's face on the front!

3 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Just adorable!

Shawna said...

Too cute! Can't go wrong with an adorable pooch!

Melissa said...

Love your card. You know me, I'm a push over for anything with a doggie!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!