Friday, February 17, 2012

CHI STRENGTH


Chi Strength - artist Fawn Palmer

I really loved this image - it's so CAS (clean and simple)........it comes to you filled in or not.......you choose and print in the color you wish also.   I chose to have my image open so I could color everything in - even the yellow background.

I took several classes in Tai Chi and enjoyed them so much.  So grabbing this image was very appropriate for me.  Brought me a little calmness and joy.

I also chose to create an easel card out of it, also building up the lower frame so even the "newest to easel card recipients" would know what to do when they receive it.

The flower is handmade, the butterfly is a punch folded and attached with hot glue.  Even the key is a punch.  Fortunately I have a lot of stash yet to draw from - this year is my year to destash however!

What do you think - do you see strength in the card? 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Fabulous Linda! I love the bold yellow and your layout and embellishments are great! From what I know of you, you definitely embody strength my dear!

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card--stunning!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Beautiful card, we could all use some calm in our lives!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!