Friday, February 10, 2012

A Cape Cod Birthday - SFC0512

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE!
Diane Knott is a new artist with Squigglefly on Feb. 11.  I love her rendition of a Canadian Goose on a wooden sign.  Gave me the perfect option for yet another birthday card.

This card took a bit of thinking on my part - duh!  Sometimes I get a total brain freeze and I swear no one else has these!  LOL!  I used the bella rose lattice from Heartfelt Creations to add the perfect touch to Diane's lovely Cape Cod sign.  Can't you just see it hanging on the porch of a seaside store swinging in the sea breeze.  I can even smell the sea!  Beautiful!  And it will be a beautiful birthday card for a lovely friend this month. 

Copics of course for coloring - sometime I just have to stretch and use my cray pas again!  I did do some fussy cutting to make the roses come out in front and the extra set of leaves in the upper left corner.  It's basically an A2 card.  

Today is my youngest babe's birthday - 43!  I can't believe it!  But she is an awesome gal - always on the go and always doing for others...especially children in her care as she's an RN 4 KIDS!!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous.

Holly said...

Oh believe me, you aren't the only one that gets that brain freeze! This is fabulous! I love how you've tucked the image in among the flowers. Beautiful coloring too Linda!

Melissa said...

Beautiful coloring!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!