Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just a Note.........

Come on over to Scrapbook Place - we are tearing things!  This note card was created by tearing paper and also an occasional snip with my faux tear scissors.  I tore up some vellum to put under my image solid paper (also torn) and added some lovely purchased flowers from my stash.  I l,ove my tearing ruler and it helped me pull it all together!  All coloring is by my copics of course!

The image is NOTE 4 U by Nate Owens and is available at Squigglefly!  Come on over to our scrapbook/card making group and join in - you do not have to be a member of our group!

Just let them know Linda sent you!

6 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great work, I love that image. Squigglefly has the most fun selection, huh? Your coloring is stunning. Cheers, Holley

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Holly said...

Wonderful card Linda! I love how you added your own sentiment to the note. Wonderful coloring too!

Allie Gower said...

I love your card, and the faux torn edge.
I tore apart my desk to create my card for the challenge! LOL

bumblebee creations said...

WOW! How come I have never seen this awesome image before? thanks for sharing it--off to purcahse it now!!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, Linda. You have a talent for all things of nature!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!