Friday, December 30, 2011

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR'S EVE

.........and be careful out there!

 Which way do you like the best?
The image is a freebie over at Tiffany Doodle's site.  Available only a short time, so go get it now.  I used a 6x6 sheet each from my new Madeline pad of pretties, punched with my lacy square spellbinder, did a bit of chalking while the image was still in the spellbinder and added charms/pins/tinsel/ribbons and even uplifted a flower and leaf so as to hang over the die cut. 

Here's to a wonderful 2012!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

The cards are just lovely and the DP is wonderful as well!

bumblebee creations said...

This is amazing~! I love both of them!! I hope you have a very blessed and Happy New Year too!!!

Melissa said...

I like both, but something about the top one, I like better.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!