Sunday, December 18, 2011

CLEAN AND SIMPLE - Squigglefly #128

KEEPING IT CLEAN AND SIMPLE - Check out this challenge.  The time is running out for posting a clean and simple card - but do as I do - CRAM IT IN SWEETIE!

I have been so utterly busy in the last 8 days, I am so thankful for the upcoming 2 or 3  slower days!  But this card is made with  a lighter colored craft paper I had in my stash.  The Shy Bear Image from Squigglefly is called SHY BEAR - CANDLE BEAR.  Just click on my link to grab yourself a little sweetie.  A self adhesive Thank You was placed on the black cs.  There is a really pretty mixture of a green background that is difficult to see but trust me it's really cute in person, and

CLEAN AND  SIMPLE!

5 comments:

Holly said...

This is precious Linda. I love it!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

I love your CAS card. That image is so cute and it works perfectly! Merry christmas my friend!

Melissa said...

Very clean and simple and lovely!

Pat said...

Love your card-shy bear is so cute! What I dont like is your countdown to Christmas app - YIKES, really, only four more days!!! LOL
Happy Crafting!

Karen said...

Great card Linda! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!