Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Christmas Medley - Cards for 2012

Hi ladies!  I'm on a roll; I am creating my Christmas cards for 2012.  I will not be late; I will not be late; I will not be late in 2012!!!  What a great resolution for me!


I love the 6x6 size of finished cards.  Of course that means I make my own 6x6 envelopes - gives hubby something to do in the evenings if tv is boring!

And I also love working with the CTMH White Daisy Cardstock for my basic 6x12 and fold it in half - perfect crispness every time.  The bg paper is from a pad from Crafter's Companion.  The cute little saying is from the Squigglefly Digi Collection and entitled "CHRISTMAS MEDLEY" created by Jess Holland.  Using this Medley and Holly Young's video I did learn to color the various notations in different colors - but I used them on other cards which I'll show you later on.  Do you like the background of the sentiments - another paper created using shaving cream!  I then used my  Fiskars punch to run across the top and put a black bg against the olive green which was run thru my CB with the Swiss Dots plate.  A few snowflake brads and some handmade lace, and wallah.  2 down and 200 to go!  Just kidding - I hope!

5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

This is just gorgeous Linda!!! Love how you added the decorative touch to the top of the image!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Very pretty card - and what a great resolution - go get your 2012 Christmas cards done now - wow!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Ok...this is just "wrong" on so many levels. Next year's Christmas cards? No way!

Melissa said...

You are on the ball! That card is lovely!

Holly said...

It's a great start on next year's cards Linda! I love the paper you printed the image on and those little snowflakes are just perfect! I wish you the best in 2012 - health and wealth!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!