Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #124


SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #124 is such an awesome easy challenge for all of us. You have to have a birthday card from time to time and you surely don't want to run to the store and pick up one of those yucky premade 1 of 9000 that all look alike - cheap and unimaginative! So come on over to Squigglefly Challenge Blogspot and join us in this challenge!
You see here the outside and inside of a 6x6 card totally put together quick and easy using items from my birthday tote and my colored image of the digi from Squigglefly called House on a Hill.  You actually get 5 different house images - it's really fun to use.

Get ready for the next birthday in your circle and come on over to Squigglefly!  :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

Linda this is darling as can be! The image you used for the inside compliments the fall house perfectly! Love your coloring on this house too! It's always good to see you play in our challenges!

Stacy H-W said...

This such a pretty card! I love that you did the inside too.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

How cute is this! I adore that you did the inside! We will talk soon!

Melissa said...

Great coloring on the image!!!

Heather said...

How cute! I love the colors you chose and how you colored the image. I'm so glad you joined us for the challenge this week.

Karen G said...

So cute Linda. This made me smile. I love that you did an image on the inside too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!