Thursday, November 10, 2011

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #123

Squigglefly's challenge for this week is an easy one; well they are always easy, but this one is more fun I think.  It goes like this:  Make a creation without using any patterned/ designer paper. 

I chose SHY BEAR CAROLLING BEAR from my growing digi collection.  I love Squigglefly's collection of digis.  And their delivery to your email box is so quick!  But Shy Bear has always been a winner for me, hope you enjoy him and maybe even bop on over to Squigglefly Store and get yourself a few sets!

I used copics for coloring, rub on stitches on the ribbon at the base and then I used a sheet of white cardstock to run thru my cuttlebug and then rub CTMH Parchment ink over the raised images.  I also found the red ribbon already tied in my stash from my scrapbook and card making group.


Now it's your turn.  Get your entry in by Sunday evening.  And remember the countdown to Christmas is on.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Linda this is just awesome! First off I think your coloring is just magnificent - such wonderful shading and highlighting. Second of all I love the background - it's so perfect for this, and lastly your bow is beautiful! Thanks for sharing such pretty projects with us in the Squigglefly challenge!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

I totally agree with Holly! Well done my friend!

Heather said...

Ditto what Holly said (she said it so well!) Thanks for joining us for the Squigglefly challenge this week.

Karen G said...

Adorable card Linda. I love this image and you did a wonderful job on it.

Karen G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
acreativeneed said...

Oh so adorable!! Your coloring is awesome and the background is so perfect too!
smiles,Deena

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!