Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trick or Treat Bag Game

Scrapbook Place has a great contest going for the group members.  You need to choose a no. of items Melissa puts out for grabs (treats of kinds you would find at Halloween, and then later on she tells you what each item is actually worth in the terms of card making or scrapbooking.

I chose and got the following:
Raisins - Anything purple
Popcorn balls - 2 different patterned papers
Caramel apple - some heat embossed
Pennies - a colored image
Snickers - a tag

The papers are from Close To My Heart.  The image came from a friend - I do not have that stamp yet! - the ribbons and brads and tags I had in my Halloween Treat box that I go to year after year.  Can you guess what is heat embossed?

Enjoy getting your holiday cards together.  I am.  Linda

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!