Sunday, October 30, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWS EVE!!!


BOO TO YOU!!!!!!!!  I wanted to take a different route and stretch my imagination with this Halloween Tilda!  One of my friends gave me the image, I do not have the stamp - but would love it!  While coloring her up I thought perhaps I'd try an overall green base on her skin and some face painting.  Now I've never done face painting, but I watched while my great grandchildren were treated at the zoo last year.  I loved the technique but all I could think of being able to do was flourishes.  So I hope you like it.

The card is a 4.25x5.5 and using up some Halloween scraps.  The little note (overused at times at this time of year) on the lower right says:

Trick or Treat
Smell my feet
Give me something
Good to eat!

My favorite item on the card is the cobweb!  How unique!  And of course I'm using my copics for the image.

Have yourself a great day tomorrow - watch for the little ones trick or treating this weekend and Monday eve.  Keep them safe!

5 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super Cute! If I had something Good to eat I would give it to you...lol, or maybe it would already be gone, ha ha!

Merrie Breen said...

Oh it is adorable. I luv it

Merrie

Melissa said...

Very clever! Great job!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Great imagination you got there girl! I love the color of her skin!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!