Saturday, October 22, 2011

FALL INTO A BLOG HOP!


October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.
~George Cooper, "October's Party"

Welcome to the Scrapbook Place October Blog Hop!  If you came from the Scrapbook Place blog, you are on the right leafy path!  If not, just follow my path below and you'll end up back where you started.  Look for the colors of the season in all of our blogs.  Leave us all some love by adding a comment on each and every blog you hop along and encounter!  The ladies will appreciate it.


Happy Owl-o-ween!  I have a girlfriend who has a birthday on Oct. 31st, and planned on surprising her with a Halloween type gift.  Meanwhile, the ladies of our group at Scrapbook Place decided to have an autumn blog hop.  So after creating several cards for sending out HALLOWEEN treats, I decided to upload these 2 Owl cards.  Everything here was in my stash and begged to be used.  

There are rubons and buttons, computer digi from Squigglefly (Happy Owl-Oween!), Queen & Co. self adhesive border and this darling Owl which has been in my collection for quite some time.

Now leave me a comment, become a follower of mine and tell me what you do for Halloween!

Come join us at Scrapbook Place and win prizes for blogging and swapping, as well as join in on all of our challenges.  We do it all at Scrapbook Place.


Here's your list:
(you are here) Linda 

Shannon  
Pat 
ScrapbookPlace blog

HAPPY FALL Y-ALL!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

First!!!! Great cards! I think I know who the lucky birthday girl is that will be getting that card!

Pat said...

Oh, I love Owl cards, they are such a Hoot! Great designs, thanks for sharing. btw, check out my fave autumn poem at the end of my post, soul sister!

Diane said...

Love your card...i do adore owls. Lucky birthday girl getting this card!!

Kathy Carr said...

I love owls too! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

So cute! Love it!

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

So cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

so cute I love the cards and tinker belle is so pretty..
Leah E

robin said...

I love those cards, the owls are too cute!!

shersl84bed said...

What fun cards. My grandma's birthday was Oct. 31.
We are going on a Haunted tour of our city tonight for Halloween. Should be fun.
I'm a new follower, hope you will stop by my blog and follow too.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

Liz said...

love this owl so cute!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Angela R said...

I love that card, that owl is adorable, the buttons were an adorable touch as well! Great job with the transfers I always have trouble with them!

Happy Halloween!

arebori0204@gmail.com or www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I love love LOVE owls! I really like seeing the two variations. I'm always looking for ways to make layouts and cards go farther with change ups like this. Fabulous job as usual!

Hugs
Anna

A little bit about me and my life... said...

I love the Owl! I also really like the way you added the buttons, I'm a button fanatic and I use them on practically everything! Nice Job!

Teresa said...

Woohooo ;)! I love Owl cards!! So so cute!! hugs,T

donna clark said...

Love your card Linda I love owls

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!