Sunday, May 22, 2011

HAMBO HOEDOWN 16 - Entry 2

I always make at least 2 cards when I decide to do a card.  It sure helps my card box stay full!  So here I decided to enter that 2nd card in the Hambo Hoedown #16 challenge.  This card also came about as I had tried creating this lovely pinwheel rosette flower!  I thought the distressed chipboard, the fun beach colored back drop of the patterned papers and our fun loving SUMO friend would wish anyone a wonderful anniversary!  Again, it's very easy to join in the Hambo Hoedown challenges, just click and jump in with a freebie provided by Hambo!  Deadline is Tuesday!  Rules are here (click)!

More info on that flower on Friday May 27 - so come on back y'all - you hear?

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Rofl...this image just cracks me up! You did a great job with both cards and the sentiments are hysterical! Love em!
Hugs,T

GLENDA BROOKS said...

I'm noticing a difference in your creations...I'm not sure why, but they are just more completed. Well done. I love this!

Yolanda said...

Love the medallion.

Melissa said...

Both of your cards are so cool! Love the medallion and the crackled paint texture! WOWZERS! Thanks for sharing TWO cards with us this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!