Friday, April 15, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge #14


Joan's Gardens Challenge is always a 'fun' place to put a card or a tag.  Cards are done with a random no. generator and it's fair for everyone.  Joan's guidelines this week are:

Color challenge : orange, red, and green
Die Cut circle - any kind
Design paper with lines
Use a bird or something from Nature

I recently became a  Design Team member for Crafter's Companion so aptly chose an image from their S.W.A.L.K. (Sealed With a Little Kiss) collection called FRIENDS LIKE YOU ARE FAR TOO FEW.  However, my card will just be a "Thinking of You" card with an appropriate sentiment inside.  When you have time, check out their 2 blogs for lots of creative inspiration!  
CRAFTERS COMPANION INFORMATION BLOG (click!)
CRAFTERS COMPANION CHALLENGE BLOG (click!)  
I chose to do lots of stitching on it and kept to the orange/red/green color idea.  I really enjoyed this challenge - the only challenge I had trouble with was finding something to keep hubbie busy with while I worked in my craft room today!  :)


I hope I've spread a little sunshine today with our little nature lover..........alas Easter is around the corner!  She really reminds me of that kind of love!

3 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is ADORABLE ... LOVE that little bunny! Your blog looks awesome and congrats on the DT spot! Good for you!!
Thanks so much for helping spread the word about my blog candy and Good Luck!!
Happy Weekend!

Cindy said...

This is an absolutely adorable card. The stamped image is AWESOME. Love the colors and the flowers are so pretty. I wish I could stitch like you.

Great Job :o)

Cindy H.

Pat said...

well done, Linda! Congrats on becoming a DT for Crafters' Companion, and what a great card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!