Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER !


Hi Everyone!  And may I wish you a Happy Easter!  Guess what?  Sloe, is a lovely fairy from the Crafter's Companion Fall Fairyopolis Collection (Flower Fairies) and she was just begging for me to dress her up on a lovely 6x6 and send off to a dear friend!  Somedays I have to pinch myself to realize that I am now a designer for Crafter's Companion USA.  I'm a mom, grandmother and great grandmother with time on her hands and enjoying every free moment I have creating for Crafter's Companion!  I actually have not had a blog for very long so the entire world of blogging totally intrigues me.

Now back to Sloe - she was stamped with Stazon on our wonderful paper and is finished with prismacolor pencils and a little touch of the water brush here and there.  For a final dress up to her wings, I sprinkled them with sunflower sugar glitter from my friend Anna's shop.  The paper is from MME, the ribbons and pearls and gems are all various manufacturers, as I tend to collect items thru Scrapbook Place - a scarpbook/card making group I belong to.  

May we all believe in fairies - it will be a wonderful world if we do!  Please take a moment to leave a comment and become a Follower over on the right hand side of this blog.  And don't forget to wander on over to Crafter's Companion's website and check out their awesome stamps!

Now for the BIG SURPRISE!

There's a link on my right side bar for blog candy!! Who doesn't love blog candy?  I know I do - it's not fattening but it sure is addicting!  Crafter's Companion has blog candy and I am giving some away also. Everyone is welcome to participate and over at the Crafter's Companion Blog, there's a HUGE contest with a wonderful prize package. You can see a link for this on my sidebar on the right, scroll down a bit and see the wonderful Fairyopolis collection, click that and go to the blog to see that contest and then participate!

And as always, leave me a comment and sign up as a Follower for my giveaway - remember I love you all!  Come back again very soon!

1 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What a cute image and love your coloring! Have a Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!