Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ahhh Easel Cards - you are my love!

 I really REALLY enjoyed making Easter cards this year - and I find I'm still short; so off to work I go this evening!  I used copics on these 2 easel cards as well as K&Co paper I bought years ago at Joann's!!!  That's how old some of my stash is - but you know what?  Keep it clean and flat as possible and away from all odors and you can always have a new surprise when you go seeking another print!  My paper is divided by categories and colors.

I also used quilled flowers from the Cuttlebug Quilled dies as well as leaves.  A few rhinestones popped inside the quilled flowers help set it all off as well as some rafia tied to help the easel card stand upright.  I made a smaller tag out of some scraps of the same paper to say "HE IS RISEN!" 

These cards didn't give me any grief as far as the standing up goes.  It's heavier paper too and I chose to end up with 4.25x5.5 card fronts top and bottom.  I wrote a little note under the card front so when it stands, no one notices.  Here is a close up of just one of them.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!