Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome Little One(s)!

So fun, little one!  I enjoyed making up a bunch of New Baby cards for my daughter's church.  This is Baby Tilda - don't you just love her?  I have a lot of DP already on card fronts so it wasn't difficult to first color up all the babies' outfits in many copic colors - beige/yellow/pink/orange/purple/blue - and then create the rest of the card by picking the bg and the embellies.  Everything is from stash as usual - still on NO BUY - what do you think?

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Linda,
Adorable! I'm still on a no by also. You should stop by my blog and see what I made from my stash.

Cindy said...

I love this card. The baby is so cute and the background just sets it off.
Thanks for sharing.
Cindy H.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Nothing like using from your stash to get you motivated! Well done my friend!

Karen said...

Adorable card Linda. Love the colors and the baby is adorable.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!