Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Tag!

Getting back in the groove of challenges, I created this cutie St. Patrick's Day Hamster Tag for Joan's Gardens Challenge.  The rules are simple and the fun is awesome, come join us!  


I used a digi from Hambo's Hoedown enjoyed an afternoon coloring up a bunch of them with my copics. 

You have until Sunday, March 13, 9:00 PM to enter the Tag Challenge. Anything goes. You can make whatever kind of tag you want to make, any color, use any stamp...your own thing.   So come on over to Joan's and check all the tags out and vote for your favorite!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute and perfectfor this time of year!!

Selma said...

Oh how cute. This is a fabulous tag and I really love the sentiment. Thanks Linda for joining us again in the tag challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... SO ADORABLE!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!