Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapbook Place DT Challenge #1

Over at Scrapbook Place, we are always having fun.  Allie G. set up our SCRAPBOOK PLACE blog for us and now she's trying on a few of us as Design Team members.  I don't think I'll make the cut!  Her instrux were to use the word SPRING!  So I did.  The background paper is hmbm and is composed of definitions of the seasonal word spring.....I didn't want to include the other definitions of spring like coil, etc.  I highlighted some words haphazardly with various colors and printed several sheets out for many cards.  I saw a card on a website where the lady had actually purchased dp for this purpose.  No need to do that, and this way you can have whatever you wish for your background words.  I even did one for Mother's Day!

The flowers/grass/bee/butterfly are stamped from a CTMH stampset #B1072 called Whimsy Garden.  The coloring is copics of course and I added lots of glitter and dimensional crackle to the leaves and a few cute buttons - all from my stash.  I'm still on a NO BUY and using strictly stash on everything, unless it has been a piffed item from our wonderful group, Scrapbook Place.

Now be sure to hop on over and check out Patacake's blog.  She has a gorgeous project set up already!

Scrapbook Place is a group of friends sharing a love of the craft! We hope you'll join us for challenges here, and check out our Yahoo Group for games, trading, and swaps.   After all, why not join our group and hop on our Design Team..........we REALLY could use you!

2 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Well my friend you sell youself short! Anyone would be happy to have you on a DT! Good luck. Oh and I love this ....Looks like Spring!

A little bit about me and my life... said...

I agree with Glenda .. if you don't make the cut none of us will!! I love your card!! I love the wording in the background that's a fun unique design!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!