Monday, March 28, 2011

Portable Sketch Pad

This may look a bit confusing but it's a darling notebook 5x7 in size with 12 pages inside to put a sketch or two in anytime you are away from home and computer.  The lovely owl die cut is from ebay - wish I had that talent.  The instructions for creating this notebook are at: http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/2011/03/simple-notebooks-by-alice.html

I altered the instructions to be able to get 3 notebook covers out of one 12x12 sheet (I used CTMH Daisy here).  The interior pages came from computer copy paper and I managed to get 3 per sheet so it took only 4 sheets.  A few staples and a bit of creativity "your style" on the front!    This notebook will be a surprise in someone's mail tomorrow as well as all the Queens of Scrapbook Place in April will get one.

Hope I inspired you!

3 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

This is such a sweet idea! Love the little owl and the faux stitching on the cover!

Colleen said...

Linda,
Wow, You have been really busy! I've been working way too much. Love your Hambo elephants. Looks like you found a great scrapbook place too.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to put him in my purse, so I can keep notes when I need them for anything I may find or want to buy.
THANKS! he is adorable.

Shelly (your daughter and the lucky recipient)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!