Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Party Elephant at Hambo's Hoedown

Come on over to Hambo's Hoedown and enjoy some sparkle!  Here's the deal:


"Well, it's all about the SPARKLE as we Celebrate (any celebration) with Party Elephant! Glitter, Stickles, at you Spica pens, glittery embossing powders, designer paper, bling, etc. - we want to see your sparkly delights! Again, if you didn't play last week, use ANY Hambo image, make a celebratory card, and show your sparkle!"
 
My 3 elephants can't quite get it together to decide who is the most important at the party!  But I think they are cute.  I used lots of glitter background cardstock, bling, shiny ribbons, just lots of pretty all over! 
Hope you can join the Hoedown - grab yourself a free digi next week if you do!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think your choice of using the three ellies side by side is genius! (LOL...that is how I did my sample for the challenge!) BUT you beat me out by making one a different direction! You crafty devil! Thanks for dancing with us at the hoedown!

Pat said...

Great card, Linda! Don't you just love Hambo challenges?

Judy Rozema said...

Adorable card and design! So glad you played along with us at the Hoedown!

Karen said...

Great card Linda and Congrats on DT for Hambo. So proud of you my friend. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!