Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Justin's Birthday Card

FIRST OF ALL - I'm going to shout out a great HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER BECKY!  Have a great day dear!

Now for the grandkids!  Justin will be 8 this year - Grandpa decided he was going to make his birthday card.  The results are fascinating, aren't they?  He's just very creative - from mechanical to aeronautical and then down to earth creations on paper.  Why buy cards?  Usually I help him, but this time he required very little!

My friend Anna piffed me some great lattic rectangles to use.  The HAMBO elephant is a digi and he used my copics on the elephant along with some stickles and copics on the balloons.  Come play at Hambo's with me and get a free digi in doing so!  Just ask me how!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!