Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Joans' Gardens Challenge #11

Joan's Gardens Challenge #11 gave me an opp to show my latest creation.  This sprang from a discussion we were having on our scrapbook group - SCRAPBOOK PLACE - wherein Pat M. sent around this lovely bit of prose about a pencil maker.  The card front reads:

A PENCIL MAKER TOLD THE PENCIL 5 IMPORTANT
LESSONS JUST BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE BOX:
 
1.) EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A MARK.

2.) YOU CAN ALWAYS CORRECT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE.

3.) WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.

4.) IN
LIFE, YOU WILL UNDERGO PAINFUL SHARPENINGS,
WHICH WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER.

5.) TO BE THE BEST PENCIL, YOU MUST ALLOW YOURSELF
TO BE HELD AND GUIDED BY THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU.

My Tilda had been sitting in my image box for eons so this was a perfect duo!  Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #11

  • Use the colors Peach and blue (teal)
  • Use some Butterflies
  • Add something Frillie
Hope you like the card - I hope my recipient enjoys it as well!  Come on over to Joan's and play!

2 comments:

Selma said...

Linda this is so cute. I am so happy you had the right Tilda to go with that wonderful bit of prose. I am sure the person receiving this card will be thrilled. Thanks for joining us again this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, and thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!