Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Joan's Challenge Entry #2

I've been raiding my February Tote.  I have organized a lot of my essentials by which month is more appropriate - but when it comes to winter I have 3 months dedicated! 

But this little 6x6 came together quickly and will enter into Joan's Challenge #2.  A puzzle piece, a rose embellie, a hanging heart off the leg of the rose, a pink ribbon and striped paper and silver embellishments all bring the card together fast.  Everything is distressed with CTMH Chocolate 1x1.

The paper pieces are most probably BG as my hubbie and I put together 14 card fronts a few nites ago while the snow was falling using leftover pieces of BG and Chatterbox.  It's nice to have someone help out and then just put them aside til needed and then attach to a full card. 

A friend of mine on Scrapbook Place gave me the directions to these fast little 6x6 cards about a year ago and I enjoy going back to that method often.  All paper scraps are used up and who doesn't like to do that!

This card will be for someone special in my life with a box of candy - HE loves chocolate!  :)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Linda,
This is soooo cute! I love that idea of find scraps and putting them together in advance. I just may have to try that one. It would sure tame my scrap pile.

Colleen said...

Linda,
You changed your blog????? You use the same blog thing as me, maybe you can tell me what they mean by the code changing. It took me all day to this the first time and that is why I haven't changed it. So what do I need to do?

Rockester said...

About the Shabby Blogs update, I just chose one I liked from the ones they have up now on their website. Of course I went for blue!

Selma said...

I agree with Colleen. This is very cute. I need to start using my scraps and you are giving me inspiration to get it done. Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!