Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Joan's Challenge Entry #2 For 2011


Just had to take time to do one more card - Joan's challenges are so getting me organized!  This card comprised something of each of the following as required.

1. Use paper that has a stripe (if you don't have one, you can make one)
2. Use a button or some kind of embellishment
3. Use a Heart
4. Use a bow



And making it is fun!  Actually the paper is 3 pieces of coordinating pp - the card is a 6x6 and has the inscription inside that says:

The Best and Most
BeautifulThings
cannot be seen or even
TOUCHED
They must be felt with the
HEART
...Helen Keller
The photo was much better than this scanned pic - but my camera decided not to "talk" to my computer this afternoon.  So I yielded to the scanner.


Supplies:
Card Stock and DP from my Stash
Spellbinders Dies
Ribbon, Buttons, Jewels from my Stash

You know what?  You really need to come play with us at Joan's!!!  And do your shopping here too!  :)

1 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Linda, wow this is so pretty. I love how you hung the little heart at the top of the large heart. Colors are beautiful too.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #2 Weekly Challenge. I love your creativity!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!