Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Troops Cards and Joan's Garden Challenge #25

 I decided to get my Christmas cards going this week.  Along with my card and gift to my best friend in Louisiana, I'm sending along between 35 and 40 cards for the troops, as she's our go between for mailings.  This stamp is from Heartfelt Creations, called Swirly Autumn Leaves, and it's a precut beauty.  You can purchase it and many more from Joan's Garden - and thus it's also entered in her Challenge #25 which was to solely use a HC stampset.  What fun!

I hope you are having a lovely week - it's certainly "count down to Christmas" week as we all scramble to get our cards done and are gifts at least purchased - hopefully wrapped soon as well!  Let me know what you are doing!

6 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

This card is lovely! I just love this stamp. It is so classy! Hope you are doing well! We are just trying to stay warm here. 15 degrees this morning! Blizzard bloomers, here I come!

Colleen said...

Linda,
These cards are really cute and that handy husband you have Wow. Still working on cards and only 1 of say 20 gifts purchased so far. I'm really behind as I've been ill for the last week.

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty card Linda. That stamp is perfect for what you did. Great job!

Thanks again for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly Challenge. Good luck to you!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Janine said...

What lovely cards and such a wonderful effort for the troops!!

Patti said...

These are totally awesome Linda! I love how you used the stamp!

Theresa said...

Congrats on the big win at Joan's Gardens.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!