|Joan's Garden Challenge #25|
This week Joan's Gardens is holding a wonderful celebration with BIG TIME prizes. All one needs to do are the following items and create, create and create even more! All judging will be done by random no. generator.
My Heartfelt Creations stamp set is Swirly Autumn Leaves and I did a bit of pop dot dimension with the center leaf embossed in gold. Everything else is stamped with Memento Brown and then colored with a bit of copics, gold leafing and a white dot! Added a few quilled flowers from my dear friend Anna - she and I have a thing about making these lovely flowers! - and a bit of crocheted lace I made and was leftover from some ornaments I sent to friends. The backgrd. paper is BG and Kraft paper of course - and I hope I've done the contest a bit of justice. The card is a 6x6.
I will be creating more entries - I want to definitely make up some Thank You note cards in a set for a gift using a portion of this stampset, which I love dearly!
• Create a card/project using ONLY Heartfelt Creations stamps (any HFC stamps and matching dies are acceptable) Do not use any other brand stamps. You may use any card stock, design paper and embellishments you want.
• You must be subscribed to Joan's Gardens blog to win. This allows you to receive all updates about challenges and sales, etc..
The winner for the grand prize package from Heartfelt Creations will be chosen from a Random drawing and will be announced Friday morning (December 10). This person will also be entered in the End of the Year drawing for a $100 gift certificate from Joan's Gardens. You may enter this challenge more than once, but each card/project must be made with only Heartfelt Creations stamps.
Three more chances to win another a great prize! This week Selma and I have invited 10 guest designers to join us in a Blog Hop featuring Heartfelt Creations stamps. You won't want to miss all the inspiration in the beautiful cards created by these designers. While visiting each of these blogs, you have a chance to win another great prize from Joan's Gardens. In order to be eligible for one of these three prize packages, you need to leave a comment on each blog in this Hop. Out of the twelve blogs, there are three "mystery" blogs, each with a prize package from Joan's Gardens. For a chance to win, be sure to leave a comment on all twelve blogs. Keep on reading as the beautiful cards and links to the blogs are shown below.
Below are the guidelines to enter this week's challenge:
• Post your challenge card to your blog. Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
• OR post to the SCS gallery. (If you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card so it is entered into the challenge. This week's code is JG1202.)
• Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of this challenge.