Friday, December 3, 2010

December Calendar and Challenge #25

Entry No. 3 at Joan's Garden Challenge #25.  I needed to get my December calendar done - it's the 3rd I'm still sitting here looking at November!  I chose the same Swirly Autumn Leaves stampset - just live it - added some edging using my new gold leaf pen from Joan's shop and some of the white fluorish pearls from Joan as well.  I pop dotted the leaf after embossing a beautiful piece of red Christmas pp with another leaf.  Hope you like.

Joan's challenge is open to everyone using Heartfelt Creation stamps.  See the rules below or check directly with Joan's website by clicking here.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Linda, what a stunning calender. I love the colors too and each detail you used.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly challenge.
Good luck on winning some of the fantastic prizes!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

I love your calender. Great colors and all the details you used makes it just perfect.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly challenge.
Good luck on winning some of the fantastic prizes!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!