Friday, December 10, 2010

Challenge #26 and Wee And Reindeer

I was creating my Christmas cards when my hubbie thought I should enter this one in Joan's Garden Challenge #26 as it looked like a window card, has a snowflake (upper right of inset) and snow on it at Reindeer's hooves, has white background, the edges of the inside of the window are chalked with Lime Pastel and the edges of the card itself chalked with Alabaster.  I colored the image with my copics and tried a new method of using my colorless blender to bring some lighter colors which I did not have in the actual copic pen to the coat of the gnome.  Wee and Reindeer is the name of the image, Whiff of Joy is the brand.  I was given several images from my friend in Tennessee, Teresa!

Below are the guidelines.:

1. Use some kind of snow or snow flakes
2. White is the color for the week, so make sure you have white on your card
3. Do some Chalking
4. Create some kind of a window look

I hope you have a warm weekend, we are supposed to have another biggie of a snowstorm on Sat.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Linda,
This is really cute! Congrats on your big win at Joan's. I'm very happy for you:)

Joan Fricker said...

Linda, cute card! You did a great job on your colors.

Sharon, beautiful card. Looks like a monring in Indiana. It is still snowing here!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #26 Weekly Challenge. Thanks so much for playing in the last challenge of the year!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

redwasher1 said...

Linda, this is adorable!! Beautifully colored!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!