Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving and Joan's Challenge #24

Exterior of Thanksgiving Card
Interior of Thanksgiving card and lots of room for a lovely note!

Well it's Saturday evening and I have 2 more Thanksgiving cards to get in the mail on Monday.  Why do I always wait til the last minute.  Honestly, I really did try hard to do so much in advance, but alas.  We cleared a lot of land today of alders and had to watch a fire that we lit to clear the brush in the area.  It took hours and then there was lunch to fix and Mass to attend.  Well you know...we all have excuses.  So here it is almost 8 pm and I finally finished my cards.  I'm entering one of the 2 in Joan's Garden Challenge #24.  Her only requirements this time are:


1. Create a Thanksgiving card
2. Use something Fallish such as Leaves, Pumpkins or Indian Corn
3. The color Green.

4. Some kind of swirl or vine.

Guess I got that covered - thank you Joan for the last minute push I got!  

1 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Such a beauty! I love everything about your card! The little extras just make it over the top!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!