Thursday, November 18, 2010

Making Christmas Ornaments

Our group Scrapbook Place has an ornament swap going - and of course to make your own makes that swap even more special.  I found a lovely vintage Old World Santa and transferred him to some sturdy material.  Then I ran out of lace - so crocheted my own.  I have lots of extra quilt fabrics so no chance of not finding an appropriate back for each ornament - way too many to choose from!  Then I got the Bow Easy out and made lots of white and gold bows interspersed with beads and pins.  Lots of fun things going on in these ornaments.  I only hope the recipients love them as much as I loved creating all 8 of them!

2 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Just look at all that beautiful lace you crocheted! Lovely job on the ornaments. Someone will definitely be proud to receive these!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW these are GORGEOUS!! I LOVE vintage and I never thought to make something like this ... PERFECT ... thanks for the inspiration!! WOW!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!