Thursday, October 14, 2010

Flowers, border punches and Joans Garden Challenge 19

I'm enjoying creating paper flowers this week - I may never buy another prima!  And it's so easy to coordinate colors with your cards or layouts, so it's a no brainer for me!  Here's my entry for Joan's Garden Challenge 19.  Her requiremetns were:

Paper-Flower background paper - preferably Webster Pages
Rosette or paper flower
Stamp - Sentiment - preferably JustRite
Border Punch -preferably Martha Stewart

I didn't have Webster Pages so used a CTMH background paper from their fall pages.  The JustRite stamp came from a friend and the border punch is indeed Martha Stewart.  I love butterflies and the Making Memories metal butterfly in the upper right corner is enjoying his trip!  A set of gems in the lower right and we're ready to send to a friend!

Hope I inspired you to create something - anything - this week!

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Linda, beautiful! I love the colors and your flowers are just fabulous.

I am learning to make flowers and you are right, it is so much fun!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #19 Weekly Challenge. Your entry is terrific.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Theresa said...

Love the flowers...how did you make these? Love the card.

Linda w said...

Linda what a gorgeous creation. I have just purchased the flower die and it is great to see it before I try one. Gee another Linda w from Wisconsin.

stamp on...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!