Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CARDS FOR THE TROOPS

I'm working my way thru a huge stack of cards for the troops.  This is an example of many altho I don't follow exactly - I just use my sketch for a guide.  I'm on card #75 at present and have been able to use up a great deal of stash.

I realized also that this card will also satisfy the recipe card challenge #19 at Joan's Gardens so I uploaded it there as well.  I used a Martha Stewart punch/flowered pp/paper flowers and a Just Rite sentiment.   Come on over to Joan's Garden and order your card supplies - she has the latest and her shipping is perfect!

Get your supplies out and make up some cards to help our troops write home - click and you'll have the address!

HOORAY for myself!  As of this evening, I have completed 819 cards, a great majority have gone to the troops........and as of tomorrow morning another 80 will be on the way thru the mail system!

4 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

WOW! That's quite a phenomenal number of cards you made for the troops! I never bothered to count my contributions, but I keep creating and giving :) Your card is a beautiful combination of DP, colors and pretty borders, and I love the sentiment panel!

Theresa said...

Love this card! You are a card making fool! LOL
I send cards to OWH but only about 25 at a time. Not going to start counting number I make...might overwhelm me.

Newbie said...

AWESOME card!!!!! Absolutely love it! Would love to be as creative as you and the other gals! Only just beginning to TRY my hand at this!! Looking in awe!

Christine said...

I love the beautiful punched elements on your card. It's wonderful that you are making cards for the troops. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!