Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joans Garden Challenge Entry No. 3

Don't you just love fall?  I do - the smells, the colors, the crunch of the leaves under my feet as I walk.  This year my great grandkids are 4 and 8 so the Halloween theme is a bit more fun for me and them!  So I"ve made up a bunch of Jack images from an old stamp I have - and I water-colored and mounted this one 3 times and embellished with 2 quilled sunflowers.  Jack almost looks excited to see his embellishments!

This card is my 3rd entry into Joan's Garden Challenge #16.  Come on over and join us - she has a wonderful site - full of inspiration. 

Color - Brown and Tan
Embellishment - Buttons
3 Layers (preferably Nesties)
Fall Flower

Have an awesome fall!

1 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Wow Linda this is terrific. I love the happy pumpkin!! Your coloring is great and all the embellishments really adds life to the card. Great entry.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #16 Weekly Challenge. I love that you are playing more than once!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!