Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Joans Garden Challenge Entry No. 2

This is my SECOND entry in answer to a  Challenge at Joan's Garden.  The requirements were:

Color - Brown and Tan
Embellishment - Buttons
3 Layers (preferably Nesties)
Fall Flower

Again I used up stash principally; I fell in love with the soft blue/tan checked background.  I colored in Tilda with my copics to set off the whole card.  

There are 3 layers of nesties, the top layer color was created by me using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad Vintage Photo.  3 buttons and 3 beautiful fall flowers finish it up.  The flowers are from the Cuttlebug Quilled Flower plates and were created for me by one of my wonderful friends, Anna N.   The "Happy Anything Day" is one of my favorites - my friend Mary has the stamp and yields me many images to play with.

Hope you have fun creating something yet today!

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Linda, wow this is adorable. Your colors are terrific. I love your Tilda (I will soon be carrying the Christmas Magnolia Stamps) Great job.

Thanks again for playing in Joan's Gardens #16 Weekly Challenge. You make it so fun!

Louella said...

Your card is cute as a button!! Louella

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!