Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Halloween in August?

Well not really - we'll hold Halloween to its proper month of October. But we are doing swaps in our scrapbook group and my Halloween swap is just this. A gorgeous card bound to please someone.

It's a Halloween Character we always see come October! I decided to treat this 5.5x5.5 card with lots of fun. I brought out my Close To My Heart watercolor pencils and had a blast doing furrows and highlights all over him. Then lastly the fall leaves - have to do a bit of real color in them with greens/purples/yellows! The purple glitter brads were from my stash - sorry don't have a trade name for you there.

But a Martha Stewart punch along the open edge and a slip of purple on the interior of the card make it one of those 'sure to please' swap entries (or at least I think so)!

2 comments:

: said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...

A beautiful swap card Linda! Your scrapping buddies are going to LOVE this card - the image is perfect for coloring! Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!