Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally - I'M BACK!



Whoever would've thought one wouldn't have time to post to a blog?!! Well it happened to me! With over 10 inches of rain in 48 hours last week we had/have numerous areas on our land needing fixing, including an area of the house as well. Drain tile could not hold all that wonderful moisture we at one time were willng to advertise "rain bait" for! Well enough is enough!

I'm getting ready for our swaps at Scrapbook Place! Anna (our wonderful hostess) dared me to do some ATCs - so I took 2 different groups. While I have about a month to complete them, I know I have to get everything done quickly. We have a weekend of camping coming up in August as well as a big birthday party at the lake for the great grandkids.

So this ATC is just triple mounted and I got to use my new ticket punch! Love that thing! I also am using my green flower eyelets Melissa sent me.........and would you even believe I'm back to using my Crop-A-Dile. The cherries and leaves were colored with copics and liquid glass spread over the cherries.

But not sure what word to use - so for now

HUGZ from me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!