Saturday, May 15, 2010

CARD OF THE MONTH.....May flowers!

MAY is such a wonderful month of fun and surprises. From May Day thru National Scrapbooking Day and the Mother's Day - not counting in all the birthdays of mothers and grandmothers I know - I just knew the card challenge for this month would be a good one.

Pat assigned us all a recipient of our Card of the Month - mine is going to Barb L. in Florida! And the subject MUST be "flowers". So I was wondering what does one send to a Florida person......probably not the same as I would send to an Alaska person. I found one of my seldom used stamps because the flowers are so intricate to color and thought I'd give it a whirl.

I love how it turned out - I really struggled with the blending of the colors with my copics. I found I do not have enough close buddies in the 'red' dept. so we all know what that means in the future! :)

Well I hope she likes it - do you?

1 comments:

Barbara said...

OMG!!!!! you have outdone yourself. It is wonderful. THANK YOU so much friend. Will be looking forward to getting it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!