Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WHAT IS IT?



What is it? Found it in our woods today.........well, really I know what it is. But I thought I'd generate a bit of guessing by posting this wonderful photo of one of our spring harbengers.

Name it (right or wrong) and your name will be thrown into a random number generator on Saturday, National Scrapbooking Day, for a nice surprise from me!

To be truthful, I fell over our dog today and hurt my arm and there isn't much crafting going on here tonite. :( So had to do something fun for you!

Enjoy Spring - it's happening!




8 comments:

Becky said...

That is jack in the pulpit.

Kat said...

Oh, I'll bet Becky is correct! Before reading her post, I was going to say: At first glance of the bottom of it, I thought it looks like a snake plant -- but I don't know what it really is .... but I WANT ONE! :-) Anyhoo, thanks to Becky for answering correctly. Plant knowledge must run in the family, eh? (giggles)

taratuta said...

I have no idea what this plant is. My husband said perhaps rhubarb. T. Taratuta

Anonymous said...

Anna N. said...
It looks like a lilly, but what do I know? I have a brown thumb! Love your cards. Very nice work!

The Paper Princess said...

Probably not right but I'll say aloe vera.

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Juanita cain said...

well--my guess is a pitcher plant, not 100% sure though :-)Juanita

Juanita said...

my guess for what it is worth is a pitcher plant, not 100% sure though

Linda W. said...

I'm enjoying all the guesses - Saturday is getting closer! ;) 1 of you is correct but as I said it's a drawing of everyone's names. I am glad you all are enjoying this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!