Friday, April 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILDA


We are having a card swap on Scrapbook Place and this card is going to Pat. I colored it with Copics. The candied frame image is probably Hero Arts retired altho I no longer have the proof. I've converted it to cling type. The frame is lots of different candies probably from back in the 60s and 70s as I remember a lot of those! That's Tilda sitting in there with the appropriate tag for this card. Everything is triple mounted and then double pop dotted for depth. Hope you like the card.

On another note, I had the pleasure of holding a juvenile male Hairy Woodpecker this afternoon. Poor sweetie had taken a dive bomb into our picture windows when he was frightened off the suet as someone emerged from the shop. I routinely feed the suet this time of year just for the juveniles. They love it. So I quickly picked him up and oriented him. He was fine. It did take a bit of time to want to leave my fingers tho - kept his feet tightly clenched around. But when I showed him a pan of sunflower seeds, he was all for moving on. What a treasure tho.

1 comments:

Holley said...

What a beautiful card! I know Pat will love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!