Thursday, April 29, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS SHELLY!

I just have to take the time tonite to give a huge congratulations to Shelly - my youngest daughter - who is doing so marvelously at goals she has set for herself! I admire Shelly so much; she's always been my 'go getter' - gets the job done whenever needed type person.

A special wedding coming up in August has challenged Shelly to do some wonderful personal evaluation and changing of the guard!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

I have 2 of the loveliest daughters that a mother could ever expect to raise in her lifetime! Becky spends her work days with handicapped children, loving every minute of it. When she comes home, she knows her 2 grandchildren will be knocking at her door and prepares herself for a nite of activities. Busy lady - to say the least! She's wonderful!!!

Hugs,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!