Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Polka Dots, Easter and MORE Shoes!

A Monday evening, TV shows are pretty boring, so why not create cards!

Continuing on with the shoe cards, Mary K. sent me some awesome diecuts - and of course gotta have one of those cute little Cherry Tildas sitting on a shoe!I also felt I needed a start on Easter cards and am doing an assembly line to get my quota! Speaking of quotas, I set challenges for myself at the beginning of the year, at the urging of my friend Pat Martin on our Scrapbook Place group. I'm struggling a little but am doing well.



















I have a lot of polka dots on hand and played around til I had some decent examples to work from ... as you can see...using stash. It's fun matching up the larger dots after you cut them in half and remount.

1 comments:

Holley said...

Love those Magnolia stamps with the polka dots too! So cute.

Holley

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!